What can WARN offer you
The Welsh Arthritis Research Network (WARN) is a National Institute for Social Care and Health Research (NISCHR) funded registered research group. The aim of WARN is to raise the profile of arthritis and musculoskeletal research by increasing the quality and quantity of research taking place in Wales.
What does WARN do?
- Generates research proposals in areas of significance and opportunity
- Wins grant funding for projects from external funders
- Generates a growing research portfolio of high quality research
- Engages and collaborates with UK-wide teams when beneficial to patients and service users in Wales.
If you are interested in arthritis and musculoskeletal research we would like to invite you to join us as a WARN Network member, where you can benefit from research support, collaboration and networking opportunities while contributing to the growing, high-class arthritis and musculoskeletal research portfolio in Wales.
By becoming a member of the WARN we can provide:
- Methodological advice
- Assistance with development of research proposals
- Collaboration opportunities with useful and relevant contacts
- A source of relevant resources
- Regular updates of news and events
As a member, we would ask you to provide us with updates on any externally funded projects, submitted proposals or publications. Information can be submitted to us via the website on the ‘Contact us’ page, emailed or given over the telephone if preferred.